In the car on the way to work I was listening to NHL Home Ice on XM. The guy talking (I don't know or care who it is) was saying that Florida's flight home was delayed last night because of a cracked windshield on their jet, followed by being iced in this morning. That's what they get for beating the Leafs. Curse of the Leafs!
- Torontosportsmedia thinks the Leafs were lousy.
- Alec Brownscombe thinks the Leafs were listless.
- eyebleaf is coming to his senses about Vesa Toskala being a crappy goaltender.
- Mike Ulmer interviews Chris DiDomenico. (We just linked to Mapleleafs.com whoooa).
- On a positive note, I found Ondrej Roman for Wrap Around Curl, and then he returned to the Chiefs.
- It's loser domi's first day at Barry Melrose Rocks, go over and support her you clowns.