I've loved the Leafs effort this much.
Ugh. Seriously, ugh. I don't have it in me to say much about the Leafs since that last game. To cheer myself up I went and re-read Infinite Hope by eyebleaf and Truculence from our own Chemmy in the Maple Leafs Annual. Whatever happened to those halcyon days of hope and promised pugnacity? Are they still somewhere floating in the ether? How do we get them out of the ether? What is ether? What is up with these Leafs?
- Things may be dire at the ACC, but MLHS shines a light on the future, and the future shines right back.
- Rob in SoCal is bundling up for a long, cold winter. That means wearing socks and possibly some pants instead of shorts. Brrrr mi amigo.
- Even in these times, Loser Domi can still find a few LOLs pour vous.
- The Other Vatican is holding out for a hero. They may take away our points, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!!1
- Dr. Steve takes Damien to task, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Some things are getting back to normal I guess.
- Furcifer borrows a page from Douglas Adams: don't panic.
- The Muppet brings the turkey for Thanksgiving: Toskala is getting the start says he.
- TSM has Ron Wilson's presser up. From the look on the coaches face, he looks like a man who wishes someone just told him his dog died.
- Truculeafs tosses up a joke in an attempt to get a smile in these tough times.
- Leafs247 has the three keys to victory for the Leafs game tonight. I assume "don't suck" is implied.
- In an effort to put a positive spin on the season so far, the budblog is seeing an end to this Leafs skid. Can't get much lower than the bottom, right?
- Frozen Leafs took the time to write a letter for the Buds. They forgot the P.S. - "stop sucking."
- Toronto Mike recaps the Penguins game. A task so difficult, only a de-motivational poster could express how he's feeling. Been there brother. Been there...
- The Hockey News is reporting that the Leafs are on a search for ways to end this "depressing" start. If they need help might I offer up some advice? Stop sucking.