The Leafs lost last night. Nothing new, right? In the immortal words of Samuel Jackson: "Be Cool."
- At Bitter Leaf, mf37 takes us on a tour through the five stages of grief. Where are you at?
- Koopa kid takes you back to another time, when the Leafs scored even fewer goals in their first six games.
- TSM is wondering if there's trouble at the top, due to what appears to be some verbal barbs pointed up hill from the coach to the GM.
- HLF has the real story behind Vesa's injury.
- The Meatriarchy tips his hat to the Leafs for doing something no other Leafs team has done in his 21 years of watching them.
- Leafs247 notices more than just the game when the Leafs are losing.
- Kavel Pubina looks back on the past 48 hours and sees some good.
- There were a few recaps out there, but I like mine short and sweet, just how Straight Outta SoCal serves one up.
- It's come to this: Hockey Blog In Canada will be raffling off a hockey jersey if the Leafs can exceed their total of 81 points. I can't wait to win that jersey.
- The Hockey News talks to the Next Great Hope, Nazem Kadri, on his demotion to the OHL.