Recent events in the news have rocked us all, especially we "feelers" here at PPP Amalgamated Heavy Industries and Pet Clothing Inc. LLC. It has, in fact, rocked us to our very core. Today, we draw a line in the sand and we say "No More!"
No longer will the media make fools of us. No longer will we be sheep, herded by the media's whims. Today is a new day. Today we fight back. Today we say "No more balloon boy. No more."
...and if he pulls that crap again, we'll be ready.(via s3files.core77.com)
Any links missed, toss them in the comments.
- DGB makes me want to root for more losses, just for the prospect of #3 on his "Six Good Things" list.
- The Other Vatican would like to pour you a big tall glass of chill-out juice. On ice. So you can be cool.
- Barry Melrose Rocks has the latest trade rumor from the big cheese himself.
- Much was made of the loose practice held today by the Leafs, but insider Leafs247 has information on a secret practice held before the media arrived.
- MLHS has the latest word on the revolving door that is the Windsor Spitfires.
- Vintage Leafs has pictures! Including proof that Howie Meeker wasn't always a TV analyst.
- Kavel Pubina has answers for The Star's questions.
- Puck Daddy looks at Theo Fleury finally telling his story.
- LD's YouTube Yoinkage is back.