Look, it's Sunday and I've actually had to work today. It's late, and I love you all, but I need my sleep...
- Dr. Steve thinks the Leafs may not be a "Brian Burke team."
- TSM doesn't think the Leafs are 0-81-1 bad. They just may not be all that good either...
- Leafs247 has a few suggestions on what the Leafs need to do to win. I'm thinking "score more goals."
- The header may say "No Stanley Cups Allowed" but that doesn't mean hope is not welcome.
- TML FanFury is curious: do you prefer Francois Beauchemin and Mike Komisarek over Bryan McCabe and Pavel Kubina?
- Truculence is Everything takes a look at painful comments.
- Remember that guy TSN decided to front page as a "former player" who had some damning things to say about Ron Wilson? This Fanhouse article says: "Ya, about all that..."
- Mother Pucker hockey proves that not only are Leaf fans the best looking hockey fans, they're also infinitely more intelligent than the rest. Sorry dude, but CBC ain't quitting on the Leafs in your lifetime, let alone this season. Have your say over there, and maybe drop some ka-nahl-edge.
Do you see Lee Stempniak?
This poll is closed
This is a trick question, he's a ninja!