- Well, what Halloween party would be complete without losing to the smegging Habs? Your game reviews come courtesy of Rock Outta SoCal, Leafs247, Toronto Mike, Norman James Sports, Toronto Sports Media, Kavel Pubina and the latest addition to the Barilkosphere, Moustache Fever. Habs Eyes On The Prize looks at it from the other side.
- Moustache Fever hadn't been drinking all day though, you'll be pleased to here. This is their origin story.
- Time to charge your glasses and join the General in a toast to your Czech mate and mine, Tomas Kaberle.
- Keeping things on a CZE tip, TML Fan Fury props Tlustý to step up to the NHL standard - just in really small letters.
- Toronto Maple Leaf Legends profiles Don Ashby.
- The Canadiens sub-Waldo jerseys even look stupid in black and white.
- UPDATE: Space Weed whips out the Basildon Bond and pens a heartfelt note to the Vesa.
- UPDATE, PART DEUX: Dr Steve hasn't let a night on the cooking sherry impare the analysis.
So it's NAH NAH HEY HEY to October and finally, finally it starts to matter.