Editor's Note: In the grand tradition of every computer but my laptop being an absolute MFer I have appropriated this dormant account forever. Thanks buddy!
Oh yeah, write an FTB. MattBlack told me that he was going to be heading to London to visit his beloved Stamford Bridge and to visit Trafalgar Square, Nelson's Column, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert and Westminster Abbey in order to remind himself of the glory days of the British Empire and of course I forgot that I had to write this morning's collection of Barilkosphere links. So without further ado:
- Kavel gets us started with a couple of giggles.
- Hockee Night was not impressed with Luke Schenn. Me neither. It was, however, nice to see him get upset. Next up: getting good again.
- How do you know that Raptors season has started? Posts like this one will grow in frequency.
- The Leafs waking up and the Hawks taking a breather made for a thirsty group of Chicago bloggers.
- Vintage Leafs shows us just how close fans used to sit to the players. Imagine how much you could chirp players back then and they still won Cups. Weird.
- Two Line Pass looks at some fun college hockey traditions not including signing with the Maple Leafs.
If you've got anything else just toss it in the comments
- Steve is not a fan of Matt Stajan.
- Space Weed is a fan of Phil Kessel.
- Hungry Leafs Fan wants to know who gives you nightmares? He has 13 scary NHLers to kick off your restless nights.
- Rock finally got to see a game live and he has some thoughts for us.
- The Torontoist looks at opening night for Maple Leaf Gardens.
- Puck Daddy looks at the disputed goal from last night's goal.