- Surprisingly omitted from the links yesterday (PPP has lost it, clearly) - pray silence for the latest post from Bloge Salming, featuring Leafs having to go out and actually earn some money for once.
- Game reviews for last night's tête-à-tête against Calgary come StraightOuttaSoCal, Fifty Mission Cap, Far Away Leaf and Kavel's Comics. No game review yet from Matchsticks and Gasoline, but this is their game thread. Note lack of dancing .gifs. Amateurs.
Marlies go down in the shootout to the Manitoba Moose - details here and here if you can tear yourself away from tying that noose just for a sec.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove makes the case for MMMMBop'ing ottawa on Tuesday with Christian Hanson.
- Another fresh batch of Vintage Leafs, featuring today a flying Wendel.
- The Hockey News gets cosy with Colton Orr - so now you'll have a better idea of what to say to him when you're flirting at the bar. 'Mmmm, I like a bit of Orrsey, me'
- Winning a shootout on one leg, just another night at the office for Rick Nash.
- Non-hockey links for today feature geekery with ultra slow water drops and lolery with....the BATman!