That's how this season is starting to feel like for me. The funny thing about hangovers though. No matter how bad they are, you invariably find yourself in the same position again at some point.
- Bloge Salming's new video says...well, I really have no idea what it says.
- Ever the glass-half-full kind of guy, eyebleaf still holds out hope that the Leafs can turn it around. Failing that, the head of Ron Wilson.
- Jared gives you two game recaps in one link. What a guy!
- Dr. Steve takes a quick look at some of the impressive draft day work of JFJ, and breaks down the Flames game as well.
- Hungry Leafs Fan had a close encounter with the XLBeast and the Monster.
- TSM is curious about what Brian Burke's next move should be. There is also the news that this week brings at least two must wins and with three games on the docket, the Leafs to the quarter mark of the season.
- Vintage Leafs posts more sweet shots from years gone by, including another one of Rick Vaive. Giggity.
- Taking the long view, Kavel goes back a whole 7 days to recap the week that was.
- MLHS recaps the Leafs and Flames game. Result, another moral victory.
- Norman James is not having fun this season. Moral victories or not.
- TML Fan Fury wonders if there's really anything at all to lose by trying Mikhail Grabovski and Phil Kessel on a line together.
- Toronto Mike is begging the Leafs to leave the 80s be.
TML Central is a little worried that all these losses might impede the Leafs playoff hopes.
Leaf and Lion has a theory about curses
- Kohma takes apart the Leafs, player by player.