Is this the low point for Leaf fans or does that come with a loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Thursday?
I'm just kidding, everyone knows the low point comes when the Leafs win the draft lottery in June and hockey fans around the world hear the story of the last time the Leafs had the #1 overall pick and selected Wendel Clark.
And with that little ray of sunshine, here's your emergency FTB (a bit of a scramble to get this up, post your links in the comments and I'll refresh throughout the day).
- Godd Till vents about last night's Leafs game over at Zambonic Youth. Looks like he's giving this team a time-out until they learn to play better
- Toronto Sports Media says this loss hurts more than most. Apparently the first cut isn't the deepest, it's the 11th (or is it the 16th?)
- General Borschevsky has a game review up.
- Over at Bitter Leaf, MF37 (hey that's me) wonders where will the talent come from to make the Leafs competitive again?
- Sports and the City has one word for this Leafs season and, surprisingly, it's not a profanity
- Truculence is Everything has a photo of one of the few bright spots from last night's tilt.
- Toronto Mike has a simple plan for the Leafs this year. Remarkably, it's one that Stajan seems to have mastered.
- Loser Domi haz a sad.