- Oh we of little faith. The super duper soaraway shootout win over the Capitals is reviewed by Rock outta SoCal, Norman James Sports, Kavel's comics, Jared in ten words or less, Fallen Leafs, The Hockey News and Japers Rink for an opposing view. Extra special opposing view action, kindly brought to you by friend of the show, Sleza.
- News from the Ricoh - not so good. Marlies go down 6 - 3 against the Grand Rapids Griffins.
- Toronto Sports Media on Saturday's circling sharks. Tooting a slightly different tune today, perhaps?
- A plea for youth, from the Hot Stove Massif.
- Hockeycentric with the drop on some buds in the system.
- Finally - a Leaf based contribution to the 27% of the Internet made up of Hitler based videos, this time brought to you by Toronto Mike.
- Kindly waiting a day so I'd have another link to throw at you, Loser Domi has her Youtube Yoinkery on hand.
- We'll finish on an officiating note - The Fanhouse intending to blow (easy at the back, there), The Hockey Writers on hitting from behind (no really, I must insist on calm here!) and mc79hockey with Ron and Grapes 'discussing' a bit of knee on knee action.
- LATE BREAKING - Another game recap from last night - courtesy of Bone.
- Update Pal Hal Pall has the latest on the Burke-Wilson relationship.
Impossible Is Nothing