...and looks fantastic in the process. The little man with the big moustache plays all out every night, and last night was no exception. The rumour was that there were 19 NHL scouts at the game last night, and chances are #7 was on their radar.
What has quickly come to my attention is the fact that these games could very well be the last I see of some of my favorite players in a Leafs uni. I know everyone in Leafs RAUP has decided that every underachiever on the current squad needs to go, but the reality is just the opposite.
So, until the deadline passes, I'll be treating each game as if it could be any player's last, and soaking in every minute of it.
- It's not even December, and already eyebleaf is making a list.
- There's always a reason for why things happen, and Down Goes Brown has Alex Ovechkin's for Saturday.
- The verbose JaredFromLondon let's loose a salvo of verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs.
- This pic reminds me of the one thing I miss from Canada.
- The Old Guys in Blue and White wonders: when can the Leafs count on Vesa Toskala?
- Leafs Fan Forever talks trades.
- Leaf & Lion has the first episode of TML Big Brother, for your viewing enjoyment.
- Norman James affirms: a 61 shot performance is only terrible when it's the Leafs who do the shooting.
- Kavel's week 2 review is ready for your viewing pleasure.
- The Hockey News' Lyle Richardson (aka - Spector) kills the "Tomas Kaberle for Brian Campbell" rumour dead in it's tracks.
- Another day, another Marlie doing awesome things. Alex Foster was named AHL player of the week for his 5 G 1 A performance in 3 games.
- Jonathan Willis has some answers for what ails the Maple Leafs.
- Rock Outta SoCal is giving out a shot of Patron and it's no surprise who's getting served.