Today is that day we dream about all year. The day where Phil Kessel appears from his hibernation, and if he sees his shadow then he'll put chocolate eggs underneath all our Kessel trees, decorated with one single ornament. Or something like that.
Phil is lost in the embroidering of his last name. (via media.canada.com)
Truth be told, as we go to press, Kessel's debut is still not certain. TSN has reported that the Leafs are still awaiting results from a series of tests. That of course, isn't stopping the conjecture, and the wishful thinking. I for one hope that if Phil's ready, he gets to play tonight. If he's not, then let's not rush him.
- The most connected man in the Barilkosphere, Down Goes Brown has managed to get his hands on a copy of Ron Wilson's 15 step plan to success for the Leafs.
- Speaking of the Clown Prince of the Blogosp
- Leafs Rumination takes a look at the day that was :"#KyleWellwoodIsSoFat."
- TSM can't believe the things being written about the Leafs.
- Leafs247 is wondering, as we are all, when Kessel will make his debut.
- TML Central wonders how different the outcome could have been had Phil Kessel been playing since the start of the season.
- TML Fan Fury has a gallery of some of the top Leafs goalie masks from the past and present. The players who wore them, well, that's a different story.
Your favorite author Chemmy updates with more links:
- Leaf and Lion has been trying to get you to read this post for months: his projections based off of current data.
- MF37 expects Phil Kessel will score two hat tricks tonight and also gives an overview of October looking forward to the month that matters.
- loser domi is probably crazy but that's why we all love her. Here's "Matt Stajan" talking to the haters.
- Down Goes Brown on a Kyle Wellwood is fat themed podcast.
- Eugene Melnyk, not content with securities fraud, wants to be an indian giver - asks for $4M back from Dany Heatley.