...so what to do, what to do? This sounds like a job for Super-Poni!
SOOUPER MAIN!!!1 (via www.babble.com)
- Always looking on the bright side, mf37 dangles a carrot for the Leafs game against Carolina.
- Dr. Steve is sensing a method to Ron Wilson's madness. Is he using Phil Kessel to jump start the lesser lights?
- The general is tired of excuses. He wants results.
- Furcifer wants to introduce you to Mr. Murphy.
- MLHS has the story behind the season long suspension of Erie Otter Michael Liambas.
- Leafs247 goes through the long list of Leaf forwards with expiring contracts.
- Behind the Net breaks down Kessel's first night on the ice as a Leaf.
- Speaking of Kessel, View From My Seats is wondering if he was worth the price paid. Not sure one game is enough time to measure that...
- Toronto Maple Leaf Legends profiles Jack McLean.
- Hockey Independent has 10 questions about the Leafs that need answers. They're the same as the ones on MLHS, except for the bonus question. Care to answer them?
- Ever wonder where all the money comes from for the league and the teams? Well, wonder no more.
- I somehow missed this recap of the Leafs @ Sabres game from the Good Point.
- Update: Bloge Salming has outtakes!
- Update: Truculence is Everything's take on the Liambas suspension in the OHL.
- Update: eyebleaf would like to congratulate World Series winner A.J. Burnett.
- Update: Some guy named Jared wrote something, and he's pissed.