In case you need some instructions, I present to you the following step by step graphic.
Jason Blake's screen saver. (via www.guidofistpump.com)
The Leafs play the Hurricanes tonight. The last time we met, Jason Blake was highly motivated to make a fool out of Paul Maurice. I'm hoping he hasn't forgotten that feeling...
- Dr. Steve has been busy, with two posts. The first, a comparison of Jeff Finger vs. Garnet Exelby then he takes a look at what the November schedule has to offer.
- The Bitter Leaf, mf37 tries to put some context into the Leafs acquisition of H1N1 shots.
- The Truthulence has a few words about Phil Kessel.
- Loser Domi's youTube yoinkage is back, and this week, it's all about the mustache.
- MLHS wants Habs fans to know, Mike Komisarek is playing like an all-star, for the Leafs. They are also liking the line up changes, and has the Leafs most recent line combinations from practice, as well as some predictions of how they could look after the trade deadline.
- Kavel Pubina is writing a letter to MLSE's marketing folks.
- Frozen Leaf can feel the wins, just around the corner.
- Hockey Independent is reporting a turn away from truculence and to congeniality.