Here's the skinny. At this writing, I've literally just walked in the door from a weekend in San Francisco. I've left my wife to unload the car and put the bubba to bed, as I've got important things to attend to. No, not really...
Anyhoo, here's your links, quick and dirty, fast and hard. To get you in the mood, here's a clip of Tommy Stinson singing today's theme song.
- Steve is seeking first line centers. No, not Matt Stajan....
- Bloge Salming has a new video up that somehow has been blocked on my computer. That must mean it's double the times of awesome.
- Vintage Leafs. Wendel Clark. 'Nuff said.
- The Other Vatican is calling it a year.
- Kavel kaptions komik. Part 29 of...?
- Toronto Mike is getting misty from some MLG memories. Not to mention, the Bruins Saturday night visit.
- Frozen Leafs spins a terrible tale of the return of The Monster. Muwahahahahahaha!
- Under the Helmet gets us up to date on Leafs scoring chances for the past two games: First the Leafs @ Buffalo, and secondly with the Bruins in town.
- The gang at MLHS has a reason for their writing. I didn't know we needed one.
- Greatest Hockey Legends is in the spirit of the season. Leafs hockey season that is...
- The general gives us a few words for the wise, and the rest of you as well.