Last night was amazing. Was it good for you? It was good for me. So good. I've heard the commercials. "Call a doctor if it lasts for longer than 4 hours" but ya know what? I'm not calling any doctor. Call me crazy, but I want this feeling to last as long as possible. Maybe even through Saturday...?
Also, I think I finally figured out what has caused Jonas Gustavsson's elevated heart rate. This Phil Kessel guy has got mine racing. Ya ya ya, Likely fan shot already. And,
I know it's available as a t-shirt because I already bought one (communist on line corporations are such buzzkills. Likely's working on a means to get this done, stay tuned...). So if you don't like it, maybe you're dead?
- Would you like to feel the elation from last night all over again? Ya, me too. How about some recaps then? There's a plethora of them around the Barilkosphere: FiftyMissionCap, JaredFromLondon, Dr. Steve, the MLHS gang and The Hockey News.
- Apparently Burke traded somebody named Jiri Tlusty. Never heard of him personally, but some folks have. Steve, HockeyCentric, TSM, MLHS (with two different posts) and Toronto Mike.
- It's Friday and that means youTube Yoinkage for everyone!
- The Vintage Leaf Memories reminisces about Dick Duff.
- Puck the Media has some predictions for the landscape of televised sports with Comcasts' purchase of NBC.