It's officially "holiday season" and I am in full swing. Enjoy the links, and have some Leafs-nog (aka-beer.)
- Down Goes Brown and Bloge Salming manage to make me feel better about the Leafs loss to Boston.
- Vintage Leafs with a picture of two icons colliding.
- I missed Archi's post for the previous FTB, but it's not like it could go out of style.
- Speaking of misses, Jared's recap just happens to be the top item on the Barilkosphere's wish list this year.
- Steve takes a look at Nikolai Kulemin and discovers another Poni.
- MLHS notes that one of the bonuses of the Leafs improved play could be inflated trade values come the deadline. Do I hear a "Matt Stajan for Nathan Horton" in our future? (Hint, the answer is "no.")
- Newest member of the Barilkosphere, the Blue (and White) Chip Defensemen starts us off with an easy post: Total Roster Analysis.
- With a win at home out of the way, Leafs Fan Forever is feeling worried.
- Are the Leafs world-beaters, or also-rans? Frozen Leafs was kinda hoping you'd know...
- Kavel has a curious list of Leafs up for your vote on "Leaf of the Decade."
- The Strangest One of All thinks Pierre Turgeon is as good as Mats Sundin. Should they both be Hall of Famers?