Hypothetically, if the Leafs were playing awesome for two periods and then letting the other team win in the third that would be a really clever plan, but you think they'd hurry it up and lose in regulation.
- MF37 isn't napping under his desk, he's telling you folks when trades happen.
- Torontosportsmedia drank ten cups of coffee this morning to stay awake while wondering why sports writers get paid to watch hockey and not tell us anything useful.
- loser domi's picture gallery has words hovering over people. It's bizarre.
- The Hat looks at who will be burning the midnight oil leading up to the trade deadline.
- If reporters followed LD's lead they might remember that they love hockey.
- Alec's back to the grindstone. He'll debut next week now.
- sleza reports that Vesa Toskala is actually pretty funny.