If he loved us, he'd have missed. Just saying.
Now that the Bromma Pantechnicon has returned to the land of rioting Guns n' Roses fans and dubious Olympic fiscal policy, let's look forward to a return to the days where we passionately argue and fall out over....well, just like the last couple of days, basically.
I love you guys! I'm coming out right now!
- About last night, starring
Rob Lowe, Demi Mo...NHL Fanhouse, Torontoist, General Borschevsky and of course, Eyebleaf.
- Somny has a very specific raft of his Vintage Leafs, specifically starring the keyboardist from a-ha.
- Dr Steve is cautiously optimistic about the trade deadline.
- Following advice taken from The Hockey News, the Leafs will be drafting a genetically modified rectangle of flesh measuring 6ft by 4ft to play in goal. Still won't win any shootouts, mind.
- TSM and Loser Domi are both totally Kabs-centric. But in very different ways.
- Finally, much as it pains me to repost, Princess Game Thread's adventures with Google Ads segue too nicely with my intro to resist.