"Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean, that really got out of hand fast."
"It jumped up a notch."
"Yeah, it did didn't it."
If you haven't already had a chance please head on over to (and recommend) my friendly reminder to rein in your filthy discussions. Won't anyone think of the children?
Anyway, so...the Leafs lost huge...very huge. So what can we look forward to today? The senators have three games in hand:
And they could pus the Leafs down to 4th last and a 10.7% chance of winning the right to draft John Ta-va-res (clap clap, clap-clap-clap).
- No more staged fights? I can get behind that and Mirtle outs the most egregious offenders. Tread carefully the next time you go to a Leafs' practice James. Deveaux is watching you...
- TSM breaks down Brian Burke's visit to McClown's show. No word on whether Burke wore sunglasses.
- No Leafs will be left on Pogge's Christmas Card list by April. I think this might be the worst rookie hazing ever.
- The wheels for a Kaberle trade are being put in motion by his agent...
- Now, Duane won't dance on Marty York's journalistic grave and he'll actually defend him. Luckily for me, I am not always on the industry's side so I will do a jig. Update: CoxBloc has the perfect reply.
- Grabbo's been put in the corner because of his erratic play and lack of defensive diligence. He's also an RFA after this summer...
- I in no way understand the firing Eric Lindros.