We all loved seeing The Omen wade into his comments as his failed print column actually became more like an actual blog. However, the problem here is that rather than just guess at Damien's twisted logic he is actually spelling it out for us which at the same time that it amuses us also makes me think that he might be going insane.
I don't know how hard he works to convince himself that his logic about the Leafs trading up to get the fifth overall pick but he goes off the tracks (further?) when he starts trying to compare trading draft picks to trading established players.
Anyway, once you recover from laughing at The Omen check these links out:
- If you missed The Agenda's look at fighting here is a blog about it and hopefully I'll get a link on where you can watch it.
- TSM wonders if sticking with Toskala last year was a mistake by Cliff.
- Richard Zednik trumps Hagman's goal. Your move Niklas!
- Gus Katsaros makes a case for selecting Hedman if the Leafs win the lottery. I think some handsome fellow here made that announcement a month or so ago.
- General Tao tried to break up with the Leafs last year. I'll give you one guess why he can't quit them.
- Puck Daddy reveals some of the best from his "Create a Card" series.
- Hawerchuk tallies the 25 best fights by ratings from HockeyFights from the past couple of seasons.
- The first video Loser finds is amazing. I saw it on SNL and passed out laughing.