Oh God it feels good to be able to hate our traditional rivals. I can't believe that we had to stumble through the late 90s and early 00s hating the senators because of the Habs' bumbling. Of course, they never have had to worry about that because the Leafs could go winless and they would still hate them because they play in Toronto.
Now we have a player that their fanbase hates, they actively try to injure our players, and their stupid owner is stupidly trying to ruin my favourite soccer team. If he cans Rafa then this rivalry has just gotten personal. I don't want to say that I'll burn the Bell Centre down but get some marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips just in case.
On to the links!
- Eyebeleaf ruins a good post right at the death. I hope he paid to see Fredo's groin pop. The countdown on the left is getting lower and lower...
- The Habs are struggling and Budblog is happy.
- Nikhil has some thoughts on last night's Battle of the BelaLegosians.
- Somny's got pictures of Sittler giving his jersey to the craziest player to wear the Maple Leaf and a black and white Leafs-Habs matchup.
- Speaking of crazy, TSM wants to honour another nutter.
- You want rumours? You got 'em and without even helping out The Fraud.
- TSM highlights the biggest problem last year: Sundin not publicly telling his Muskoka buddies to make their own decision.