"Put 'em up, put 'em up!"
Late running linkerage today, so without further ado...
- Down Goes Brown envisions the offspring of a union twixt Leafs and sens.
- Steve and his analysis welcome the return of the somewhat all-conquering heroes.
- Against my better judgement, the soon-to-be-exiled Eyebleaf has his sights fixed firmly on the stars.
- Returning to matters of a slightly less distasteful nature, Vintage Leafs has the greatest moment in hockey photography.
- T.O. Sports yaks all Justin-like, wonders what we're going to look like in three days and then contradicts itself. Sterling work, Gentlemen.
- General Borschevsky thinks he's seen through Toskalol's subtle charade.
- Finally, in the spirit of spreading the love, Five For Smiting has had enough of Princess Margaret.