"One, two! One, two! and through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back."
Tremble, all ye pineapples. Look upon your works and despair. The time of reckoning is nigh. I predict an extreme proliferation of bromance for our Belarusian crazy boy - but hands off and be wary, good peoples. Never lose sight of how smart with a blade this man is.
Sunday is always the quietest day on the National Affairs desk. I don't seek to excuse, merely to explain.
- Just in case you missed the fanshots yesterday, two-way forward and typists nightmare Chris Didomenico is now a mighty Blue and White.
- Some disturbing news from Dr Steve - the JFJ regime might have drafted someone quite good with a late pick. Meet Viktor Stålberg , why don't you?
- Round 2314 of the "Is Justin Pogge ready/good/other" debate.
- The undoubtedly-brave-but-ultimately-misguided Ville Peltonen makes a late bid for mis-matched fight of the year.
- We ought to demand more of this sort of thing - fellow SB Nationers Second City Hockey brings you "The Dustin Byfuglien Guide To Half-Assing Your Job."