It sure is quiet out there. Maybe too quiet. It's the sort of silence you'd get in a room full of people just after Michael Jackson has offered to babysit.
56 hours to go and the best we've got is Bill 'ZOMG!' Guerin. And he hasn't even gone anywhere. I propose therefore that we start making our own rumours - even if only for the sake of dumb entertainment (it's what we do best around here). Pronger to Atlanta for a night of 'Indecent Proposal'-esqe passion with his wife. Smyth to Chicago for an A-Team school lunchbox, signed by Dirk Benedict.
Think you can do better? Well obviously, that goes without saying. But there has to be some sort of challenge thrown. Have at you, you despicable knaves!
- Lighting the fuse, Steve gives Pavel his due.
- Maple Leafs Hot Stove thinks it's a Tomas Tea Party and has the odds and ends of the weekend.
- TML meets Smokey and the Bandit. Continued feverish production over at Vintage Leafs.
- When Kaberle bids us the long 'so long', who'll Loser Domi write about then?
- An unfortunate event, brought to you by Toronto Mike.
- Puck Daddy and the classiest man in Texas.
- NJS with the most sensible contribution to the internets in days.
- Two Line Pass starts his new gig at Puck Daddy, go check it out.