Today we're light on laughs and heavy on links. Well, heavier on links than laughs anyway. So just like most days!
My apologies - it's been a helluva morning on the National Affairs desk today...but Portugal in the early Spring? Well yes, that sounds lovely...
- The Hot Stove boys look at the numbers, the immediate future of the player worth a Steen and a Carlo and recaps the action from last night.
- T.O. Sports think we all owe Vesa a big sorry and a bunch of flowers. As opposed to a kick up the...yes, well.
- Any chance that Don'll have something to say about this?
- Ms Domi yoinks the tube (so to speak) and comes up with Suomi gold.
- I wouldn't normally approve of this sort of link, but this is a scoreline for the ages, wouldn't you say?