German noun - literal translation 'Gate-Shut Panic'.
The fear that time is running out to act. The feeling that medieval peasants had when the castle gates were closing.
Links, rumour-mongering AND a language lesson. You lucky, lucky people. Thankfully the glorious blue and white will return this evening to bring us all back down the earth. At the time of writing, there are but 33 short hours left. Are YOU panicking?
- One subject, many views. Reluctant celebrity Down Goes Brown will be live blogging the main event tomorrow and has a manifesto for change.
- Sincerely hoping Brian B is shadowdancing, Steve has a long term eye on trading for a 'tender.
- Toronto Sports Media is thinking along the same lines, just aiming a little higher. And a lot more inury prone. They're also taking a look at old man in a bad suit.
- Light relief in the same vein, taken care of by Melt Your Face Off.
- Are the Maple Leafs Hot Stove writing about Tomy Kabs for the last time with him on the roster? In any case, Alec has the quotable qutoes so far.
- Bitter Leaf mf37 leaps to the defence of the masterful moustache.
- Finally and waiting right until the end of the piece to spoil it, eyebleaf has the latest edition of the Raycrap report.