Right, Edmonton. Edmonton Edmonton. They're pretty good, right? I mean, they were in the finals a few years ago. With that nice Mr. Pronger? And the goalie even worse than ours? Yeah, that's Edmonton. Can't see that we'll have any problems losing to them!
My heart hurts again :(
But it was nice to be reminded of that Conklin effort, wasn't it?. Playoffs???2.
- There is a more pressing cause for this chest pain of mine and that's the impending departure of Gary Roberts. Join Puck Daddy, Jared and the NHL Fanhouse for a look at the man and his music.
- Two men enter, only one shall leave. Eyebleaf and Jared (hey!) will be battling it out at the ACC tonight. Also, there will be a game of some sorts.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove has the ten most pressing issues of the day. Probably a young Michael Caine, since you ask.
- General B has been goalie trippin', with everyone's new favourite leaf (Hnnnng!) and a suspiciously portly VeTo.
- Somny has more older dudes in the mighty Blue and White.
- UPDATE : Fresh clean beats from Dr Steve and Johnny Mitchell.