Big news, everyone. I've been privy to some very sensitive information, which I will now share with you. I have in my hand a piece of paper, slipped under the door of my flat in the dead of night, which details the Leafs defensive partnerships for Monday nights game against the ottawa senators:
Pavel Kubina -Jeff Finger
Erik Reitz - The Count (Von. Two. Three Goals!! A HA HA!!)
King Juan Carlos of Spain - Screech from Saved By The Bell.
Healthy scratch - Luke Schenn. I refuse to risk him any further. Our D is cursed this year and an 'Other - Excused' to him would just about tip me over the edge.
The good news? Hells, it's only Alfie and his flying circus. Two points in the bag. Vaaaaamoose, Your Majesty!
- Finally, the Oracle has spoken. Thank you Steve for explaining it better than I ever could.
- Demonstrating that he and BB are still BFF, Down Goes Brown went behind the locked doors on Wednesday to bring you this exclusive report.
- TSM has the weekend wrap.
- The Hot Stove brings you a scouting report for the pretender to the throne.
- And returning to a subject from a week or two ago, more Gardens memories.
- UPDATE : Alec at MLHS just ruined the dreams of the Spanish king. I hope he's happy.