- After a long and tortuous path, with broken hearts and dreams in their wake, our beloved team have finally made the playoffs. Yes, the
Anaheim DucksMarlies have done it. Just don't celebrate too much.
- Toronto Sports Media has shocking intelligence that Cox might be beginning to see the light.
- Since we're on a drafty tip (easy now), it's mock draft time at T.O. Sports, who also think some of the mighty Blue and White should be playing on.
- If you see Eyebleaf today, tread carefully. He's as mad as all heck about goalies.
- How fitting that on the weekend that the Lord rose again, we should be treated to another wedge of Vintage Leafs.
- Following on from the story yesterday of a cap crisis in Calgary - desperate times also in Philly, with Puck Daddy. Also featuring the girls guide to the Sharks.
- Our adopted WHL bothering Spokane Chiefs win and have one foot in the Western Conference finals. We may or may not be seeing Wrap for a while.
- The Frozen Four ends tonight and Eric McErlain is a hook, line and sinker convert.
- ALSO! Don't you want to win some prizes and the respect and admiration of your fellow PPPers? Time to enter the PPP Playoff Pool then, sucka! We already have 19 combatants on board, so if you're a lurker or a l33t posting fiend - come along and play!