- Just because the hockey stops, sadly doesn't mean Damien has the decency to do the same. Dr Steve with the latest round of inanity.
- TSM has your Sunday papers roundup.
- A final look at the last game of the season, courtesy of Maple Leafs Hot Stove, who also have their weekend odds and ends and the latest adventures of everyone's favourite lisping GM.
- The National Post speculates on the Canadian squad for the forthcoming World Championships.
- So then. Playoffs, if you must. The matchups are set and the first round schedule decided. I wonder if someone gave Russell that cap or if it's really his...
- Friend of the show Sleza with her look at every single team there is to look at.
- Time to wipe the regular season from the mind entirely, the Marlies are playoff hunting.
- More cap crisis, this time from the Calgary Herald (via Canada.com)
- Panthers and not Canadiens in the playoffs, you say? How delicious a thing would that be?