- If there was any justice in the world. Down Goes Brown would win the Internet with every post - this time he reviews Google's 'Similar Images' feature, with an NHL bent.
- Toronto Sports Media reports on the Tavares Jinx and speculates on why the Marlies draw such small crowds.
- And speaking of which, cursed by the presence of PPP...Marlies lose. With the series now tied at 2, game 5 takes place on Thursday at the Ricoh.
- A Gustavsson update from Maple Leaf Hot Stove.
- A busy day for loser domi, with a new round of LOLs and the heart-wrenching world of Czech slashfic.
- The Fanhouse reports on controversy in Carolina, speculation quashed by Puck Daddy. And Jesus, Umberger - get your head up. Don't you remember last time?
- The evidence is clear - as far as official baiting is concerned, Grabovski got nothing on Elias Grossman.
- Another Puck Daddy slot, this time on the thorny issue of respecting someone else's national anthem.
- Drug-taking loopholes rear their ugly heads in the summer months, reports Shoalts in the Globe and Mail.
- Does the shootout 'violate the essential spirit of the sport'? And is a tied game a more noble proposition?
- Scores from last night: Penguins 3 - 1 Flyers. Red Wings 4 - 1 Blue Jackets. Devils 3 - 4 Hurricanes. Canucks 3 - 2 Blues. Sharks 4 - 3 Ducks.
'Batman' Soundtrack? Yeah, Throw It.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.