- Eyebleaf continues his collection of Haterade against Leafs goalies, this time taking aim at Pogge.
- Alas! Marlies are done, beaten 4 - 2 (and therefore 4 - 2) by the Manitoba Moose. Better luck next year, lads - and mind the splinters, Justin.
- What better time then than for Vintage Leafs to raise spirits, featuring BEALK!
- Tortorella banned for a game for liquidating a Caps fan - NHL Fanhouse and Puck Daddy talk the talk.
- Mike Richards - The (marginally) acceptable face of the Flyers.
- Purely for the devilment of seeing Oshie destroy Nash again, it's time for the Blue Jackets to hit the links with Melt Your Face Off.
- Playoff scores for Saturday, 25th April: Penguins 5 - 3 Flyers (Penguins win 4 - 2). Flames 1 - 5 Blackhawks (Blackhawks lead 3 - 2). Ducks 2 - 3 Sharks (Ducks lead 3 - 2).
- And for all you fans of minor nation hockey - it was day two of the World Championships. USA! USA! USA! 4 - 2 Latvia. Norway 0 - 5 Finland. Sweden 7 - 1 Austria. Czech Republic 5 - 0 Denmark. (Seriously, Denmark qualifies and Team GB doesn't? Jesus.)