- A good performance from the Gerberserker last night, with Dr. Steve and the Maple Leafs Hot Stove lauding the plaudits.
- Blurr plays armchair GM in the Left Coast Lock.
- The Battle of New York had the decency to put up their game review after one period last night. And things didn't get any better for them by the time the game was over.
- Two more Maple Leaf Legends profiled today - Gus Mortson and Jimmy Thomson.
- Puck Daddy chats to Hobey Baker nominee and future "Oh Please Jesus" Leaf, Matt Gilroy.
- Keith Primeau intends to donate his brain to science to help research into
why anyone would want to play for the Flyershead trauma injuries.