- Coming at you from the very home of analysis itself, Dr. Steve looks again at the costly price of Tavares, Buffalo signing up Tyler Myers and Leo Komorov taking the Ruble over the Dollar.
- So is that the last of Mats? Furcifer pays homage as does the Maple Leafs Hot Stove (and those with high blood pressure are advised not to read that one)...
- ...but pride of place must go, of course, to Eyebleaf. The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past...but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly
- If you've ever wanted the NHL to be more like wrestling, Jared has some good news for you.
- The Hot Stove returns with a review of the Leafs involvement in the World Championships.
- An early top 10 from the draft, courtesy of Lowetide.
- Playoffs! Capitals 5 - 4 Penguins (Series tied at 3). Canucks 5 - 7 Blackhawks (Blackhawks win series 4 - 2 and go on to be eviscerated by whoever wins between the Wings and the Ducks).