- Steve takes umbrage at Wellwood's assertion that the Leafs were to blame for his woes.
- Toronto Sports Media has more on the problems in Phoenix (as do the Hockey Writers) and took a brief review of the Canucks/Blackhawks game 1.
- T.O. Sports talks to 4th round pick in 2007, Ben Winnett.
- Continuing the series of controversial hits in the playoffs - Brown meets Hudler.
- Flagged by The Two-Line pass, here's a young Milan Lucic practising for the day he'll meet Mike Van Ryn for the first time.
- Loser Domi imagines how Sidney might go about getting his revenge on the car trashing Ovie.
- Good men did nothing - and Don Cherry was allowed to do this. For shame, Canada. For shame.
- Playoffs: Ducks 2 - 3 Red Wings (Red Wings lead 1 - 0). Hurricanes 1 - 4 Bruins (Bruins lead 1 - 0).
- World Championships: Germany 1 - 3 Denmark. Austria 6 - 0 Hungary. USA!USA!USA! 6 - 2 France. Finland 2 - 1 Slovakia. - Brilliant isn't it? Even the IIHF website doesn't have a recap for Austria/Hungary. So Daffy Duck it is.