- Big call to start off with - Patrick Eaves is the second coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Only he can fight Satan.
- The long-term benefits of being rubbish, listed by T.O. Sports.
- Breaking with a season long tradition, the Flames sack Keenan without having just lost to the coach killa blue and white. Puck Daddy, The Fanhouse, Lowetide and Slapshot weigh in.
- Sticking with Wyshynski, the FTB's favourite occasional column: Jersey Fouls.
- Spinning the wheel of justice for Nik Kronwall, for what some are already calling the attempted murder of Martin Havlat. Yes, some idiots, but some never the less.
- Perhaps I ought to, but I didn't know coaching of the year Paul Maurice is still under contract to the Leafs. Does Ron know?
- Playoffs! Red Wings 3 - 4 Blackhawks (Red Wings lead series 2 - 1).
- Memorial Cup: Windsor 3 - 2 Drummondville (Windsor progresses to final). Read the review of this game over at Heroes in Rehab (jrwendelmen) and check out the game winner.