- A sad start today with the passing of Peter Zezel. Here's a collation of thoughts with Down Goes Brown, Toronto Sports Media, mf37, Toronto Mike, Dominik, Bring Back Potvin and the Battle of New York.
- Dr Steve talks San Jose as a possible template for future Leaf success.
- Time to swap knuckles and trade blows, Maple leaf Hot Stove makes the case for a FA swoop on Colton Orr.
- T.O. Sports has the second edition of classic Leaf lines.
- Blurr talks expansion on his Left Coast Lock.
- You always remember your first Leafs head coach and mine just fetched up at the city of champions (italics are the authors own). Holding forth on the matter are TSM, Lowetide, Melt Your Face Off, the Fanhouse and Slapshot.
- Someone call Dick Pound, we got a lead at last! Puck Daddy reports on the claims of Steroid sales in Washington. Also, my cousin with the wonky eye catches better than Cam Ward (Sorry Alex, but its true).
- A truly fitting send off for Fedorov before he returns to the Motherland - the Fanhouse follows his career in commercials.
- Playoffs! Penguins 4 - 1 Hurricanes (Penguins win the series 4 - 0 and are...sigh...the Eastern Conference Champions. Again).