- Only one place to start really, the 48th State. In no particular order: Toronto Sports Media, Out of Left Field, Dr. Steve, Sporting Madness, Suite 101, NHL Fanhouse, Puck Daddy, The Hockey Writers, Torontoist and Maple Leaf Hot Stove all cover events in Phoenix. For those to lazy/busy, TSM has an excellent review piece of the day.
- Sadly a Doctor of analysis and not of head/neck knacks, Steve reports on the early return of Ian White.
- Breathe easy Minnesota; JFJ isn't on the shortlist according to TSM.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove has been busy with their #2's (sorry) - taking a look at what it will take to draft second.
- Always with the hottest interviews, loser domi ensnares The Kid named Sid for a tête à tête.
- Why does Justin Pogge have his mail delivered to Marlies HQ? Has he been ordering illicit bongo that he doesn't want his mum to see? The public demands to know!
- Ott and Pronger are the dirtiest players in the NHL. In other news, Earth found to be revolving around the Sun.
- Playoff scores: Canucks 3 - 1 Blackhawks (Canucks lead series 2 - 1). Red Wings 1 - 2 Ducks (Ducks lead series 2 - 1).
- World Championship: Get the hell outta here!