- The mighty Cox Bloc starts us off today, with another classic Damien volte-face. And in honour, Die By The Blade briefly profiles their best ever #4.
- The Hockey Writers rake over the Tavares coals (hat-tip to The Hockey Spy).
- Painstaking research and photoshopping as usual from the fevered imaging of Jared, looking at Burke's next signings.
- Latest Vintage Leafs instalment, featuring an early Sixties cadre of Leafs checking out their proposed new uniforms.
- Toronto Sports Media has your daily Balsille/Coyotes update and more besides (And F___ me if I don't look like Cox in that video piece. God, this is a dark day for the FTB.)
- Knee-on-knee not so good, Alex. Reactions to the latest Caps/Pens controversy here.
- From national anthems yesterday, it's playoff anthems today. And....yeah. Anyone who misses Vanilla Ice is about to wet themselves.
- Playoffs! Capitals 3 - 5 Penguins (series tied at 2). Bruins 1 - 4 Hurricanes (Hurricanes lead series 3 - 1).
- World Championships Semi Finals: Russia 3 - 2 Ron Wilson's USA!USA!USA! Canada 3 - 1 Sweden.