We all scream for Hump Day!
- Our very own Wrap Around Curl releases her manifesto. All your blogs are belong to us.
- Loser Domi takes the time to tell us all what's on her mind as these finals roll to a close. Plus, some season ending Leaf awards!
- TSM rattles off a few issues. Check out the latest on the playoffs, the Coyotes hearings, something called "baseball" and, oh, a question...Kabby for Heatley?
- Toronto Mike bids adieu to Justin Pogge. Again.
- On this, the 16th Anniversery, Four Habs Fans give thanks to Kerry Fraser.
- The Hockey News brings 10 prospects to light. Could one of them be the next Zetterberg?
- Speaking of Zetterberg, TO Sports wonders if he could be the 2009 Conn Smythe winner.
- The Slap Shot blog tries to make a case for a few other playoff MVP worthy candidates.
- Hockeysfuture has a breakdown of the 2004 Sharks draft performance. This is the team Analysis Steve thinks the Leafs should be modeling themselves after.
- Last night's game is broken down by Puck Daddy. Meanwhile, the Pens Blog succinctly wraps up Pens fans feelings everywhere.