I tire of looking for appropriately lulzy pictures sometimes. So here are some friendly dinosaurs instead.
This time next week, we'll know the answer to one of the most important questions of the year - Do Triple P and Chemmy actually intend to get their hands in the their pockets to buy everyone a drink? Pics or it didn't happen, people!
- Steve, our very own Mr Analysis, breaks down the chances of the teams who remain interested in Gustavsson and lists his own top 10 in the draft.
- And Maple Leaf Hot Stove run with the same, check out their top 10 here.
- The Fanhouse takes a look at the potential wheeling and dealing here in the Northeast over the summer.
- Over at Dr Steve's alma mater, David Johnson returns to matters on the ice rather than matters in the courtroom.
- Be honest now - with access to $25 million smackeroonies, your mind would turn to hookers and blackjack too. Puck Daddy seeks the missing millions.
- Vegas, baby! The Puck Huffers Give their own unique twist on award giving, Puck Daddy has the paparazzi angles covered and this the longest I've ever seen Dennis Leary go without swearing.
- Rounding off the awards season, Puck The Media has some suggestions to avoid disaster next time.
- Finally then to Hockee Night - and its Steve Smith's turn on the Friday Night Fight.