It's not just the name of my bluegrass alter-ego, it's the dearth of links today. This is the final week. We're in full countdown mode. Plans are in place, and the draft is happening Friday. If all goes according to plan, Mattblack and I will be running this PPP Amalgamated Heavy Industries and Cotton Candy Manufacturing Inc. come Saturday. Or, we'll be taking a collection for the bail money. Haven't really decided yet....
- Our very own WAC has more reasons to love Jared Cowen, just in case you needed them.
- TSM has the latest on the Monster and wonders, is he anything like 1998's Godzilla?
- MLHS tells us a tale from the 1999 draft. A story that could be a prequel to this Friday's draft for our Brian Burke.
- and gives us the 411 on MPS.
- Norman James has a few ideas for the Leafs come draft day. Step one - piss off Habs fans. Step two...?
- In case you're feeling remotely upbeat, the Bleacher Report presents this slideshow of former Leafs who "had to" leave Toronto to get experience "better" hockey. Whatever.
Now, enjoy my favorite ode to Monday...
NOFX - Thank God It's Monday (via septichar)