The PPPSL is now in full swing. In fact, I'm up later than normal thanks to it.
Clicking through the links, you'll probably notice a trend. Maybe something to do with a certain upcoming day. Maybe something that can change the face and fortunes of an entire franchise over night. Maybe something that many a child dreams of one day attending. (BTW, all this sounds much funnier when spoken in the same manner as the clip.)
FAMILY GUY-STEWIE AND BRIAN TALK ABOUT NOVEL (via creamsicle8888)
- What would you do with two picks in the top 15...?
- Steve has his eye on a few FA's that fit the "truculence" bill.
- Puck the Media gives us a rundown on all the NHL fanbases.
- Norman James ponders the going rate of an iconic franchise, and gets drunk on milk.
- MYFO gets the expert opinion on what should happen Friday night.
- As draft day approaches, things get crazier. Out of Left Field puts the upcoming madness into an historical perspective.
- MLHS wonders if Grabovski is worth the money he's seeking. What say ye?
- The View From My Seats takes on the Leafs draft, with expert analysis from a couple of "misunderstood geniuses."
You're gonna be seeing a whole lot of this handsome fellow throughout the rest of the week. All the SBN hockey blogs will be featuring stories in regards to the upcoming draft.
If you've got a Fan Post or Fan Shot that is draft related, be sure to tag it with the "2009 NHL Draft" tag.