What could it be...?
That's right! Links! Duh...
I'd take the time to yammer on about something silly, nonsensical and witty. I'd probably throw in a cool pop culture reference as well. The thing is, I'm needed in the boudouir, so you're on your own... :)
- TSM turns the big one, as in 1 year old! They've got all the usual scuttlebutt, including a doozy regarding the Leafs and the 4th overall pick and more on the Redden rumors.
- The general comes out of (hibernation, exile, seriously, where have you been?) to join with Brian Burke in prayer.
- Do you like charts and graphs? Me neither. Good thing you never see those around hockey blogs...
- Continuing their Draft watch series, MLHS tosses out a few more names for Burke and the gang to ponder and gets up close and personal on Dmitry Kulikov.
- Toronto Maple Leaf Legends gives us "Goose" McCormack. Talk to me Goose.
- Puck Daddy ponders on Lindros' HHoF eligibility. If I had a vote, it'd be yes. Were I a betting man, it'd be not yet.
- Just in time for the PPP draft day exodus, Sporting Madness gives you 5 ways to annoy the crap out of everyone.
- The Hockey Spy is mocking the draft. Or mock drafting. Two rounds, so far, of whatever it is.
- Suite101 has the biggest draft busts of the 1990's. It's a veritable "who's who" of "who?"
- Brian Burke: Quote Machine.
Everything you've ever cared to know about the draft is going to be covered here at SBN. This little rapscalion just won't go away. won't you be a dear and give him a click?
And as always, all your free agency needs will be covered here at SBN. Let's give him a click.