Honestly. You turn your back, work like a prisoner of war, lose your voice and EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT!!!
- Sure to be mourned by...I don't know...possibly close family, Greg Gilbert's reign of terror at the Ricoh is finally at an end. Come rejoice with Analysis Steve, Toronto Sports Media, Leafs Leaks and The Hockey News.
- TSM returns with the Cliff Notes concerning Burke on Hockey Central at Noon (and just like the weekend FTB, he has Penguins in 6 too. Great minds.....)
- mc79 speaks up on the ever shrinking goalie market. Good job we're all tight there then, eh?
- As first postulated by my worryingly competent colleague blurr yesterday, it's another two years of Milbury and McGuire for all you Shermans out there.
- Proving that even in these economically uncertain times that there is still a lot more money than sense out there, Puck Daddy has the latest Jersey Fouls.
- $6.5 million for Wade Redden, you say? Interesting concept. I may know a man who has a bridge for sale...
- Last act of a desperate man or third act of Henry V? Pavel's back in tonight.
- So then, kids. Starting tonight, it's best of three. Penguins to break serve in The Joe or Wings to demonstrate that truly magnificent facial hair will always win out?