- We're starting goalie-centric on the FTB this fine Sunday morn. Dr Steve lets himself down very badly before assessing both the Stars and the Mighty Blue and Whites chances of acquiring Jonas Gustavsson.
- Leafs Leaks meanwhile, runs the rule over what already masquerades as Leaf goalkeeping talent.
- Maple Leaf Hot Stove reports on the latest group of slightly tiny brains with big ideas, moving another team into Toronto. And really? The Toronto Legacy for a name? Wow.
- Touching on similar matters, The Hockey Writers nail their 95 theses to your screen.
- The Vets are getting the thing done in the final.
- The NBC is out every night, gambling the NHL's rent money on the 9:15 at Aqueduct. Puck Daddy thinks the league might be able to do better.
- And on the subject and since you all like perforating your respective livers so much, Hockee Night presents the NHL on NBC drinking game!
- So much for the Penguins in 6. Thanks a bunch for jinxing it, Burke.