Ok, real talk time. Y'all are an amazing group, you know that right? You make this community something amazing and unique and I love you all for it. We have our memes and macros and inside jokes. The internet is a wonderful place and this Leafer Nation is a quilt that covers far-reaching places. It keeps us warm while still uniting us all. Which is why the clip below is even more awesome.
Hitler reacts to all this Dany Heatley nonsense. The subtitles are NSFW, but all hilarious
Here are your Friday links. And OMG BURKIE WE NEED MORE THINGS TO HAPPEN. You know how it goes, I'll lengthen the list on your lunchbreak for your power up;
- My mom always said if you can't say something nice, well say it behind their back (not really). This could be renamed the Habs Rule. Continuing our efforts to be more diplomatic and backhanded to the Canadiens...
- Mirtle has the video link for Joe Sakic's goodbye. What a classy gentleman staying with a franchise like that, you don't see that anymore...
- In Sweden, they grow Maple Leafs on a farm. True story. Ok not really. But read this and find out which Leafs rookies are living together.
- Brian Burke is not done building this Autobot of Awesome, people. Have some faith. In Burke we trust.
- Cycle Like the Sedins looks at A-M and their current cap situation who is sinking and who is swimming. This is like your handy, go to guide. Part two comes tomorrow.
- Look at these youngin's, here is a quick YouTube mix of the Rookie Leafs. Good looking, boyos.
- A tribute video. Can you guess which song is used for a departing captain? Hint; rhymes with Bold Hay. I can't snark entirely, it's well done. Truly.
I heard there is cake in the conference room. I'll be back for that. Email, twitter or drop in the comments anything I missed. Don't tell management I'm stealing the Post-Its. How goes it, lurkers?