You know, I was going to see just how many references I could cram into this FTB. Instead, this is how I am going to play it. I am going to post this one picture. And turn you all loose and let the magic happen.
Here are your Sunday FTB links;
- The Brian Burke Plan. How he stripped the team and brought in some fresh blood. Viva La Burkie.
- Sleza posts the first part of her ten most thrilling players of the NHL. This is a good exercise for us all. You can take your time and fanpost your thoughtful answers.
- For some light weekend reading, Loser Domi is up to her usual schennanigans and is back with Czech Mates Part 2.
- So, it's that time of year when most would talk about Mats Sundin. Not so much this time...
- This post is relevant to our interests; Georges Laraque is now a vegan and celebrated the occasion by eating at KFC. I know know...Just read it.
- Also relevant to our interests from ONTD; look at these pictures of Mike Comrie and Hilary Duff and think about just how good looking our Maple Leafs are.
- C'est Something Nice to those Habs, ok?
- Can you believe it's been one year, babydoll?
Drop anything in the comments I missed.
And your lunchtime powerup;
- It's a year old article but it's interesting since Brian Burke wrote it. His approach and thoughts when he was a GM in Anaheim.
Jared brings you some LOLSchenns. Please be smart and always, always use protection.